Come join us for another of our new format cars and coffee meetings.
Our location is the Sweetwaters Coffee Shop on 87th Street near Raintree and the 101. We will start at 8 am on Saturday, December 19th.
We will be congregating outside in the parking lot so that we will be able to see (at a minimum of 6 feet distance) the friends we have missed during this forever continuing Coronavirus event.
What you need to bring:
- A smiling face and cheery disposition
- Stories on how you have handled life during these difficult times
- Your appreciation of the BMW brand – its good points and its not so good points
- A cloth mask that covers both your nose and mouth and that effectively filters the air you breath. It should, however, allow you to converse without shouting. Of course you will need to take it off in order to eat and drink. We encourage you to wear it at all other times.
- A chair to sit on (standing on chairs, especially folding chairs, is not always good for your health)
- A hat, so that you keep a cool head …
When placing your chair and while moving about, we ask that you remember the social distancing guidelines and do not encroach on the space of others.
You can bring food and beverages or you can purchase them at the Sweetwaters shop.